1. We have provided theme for production of animation film on sustainability of Forest Rights through sustained management of forests. ” Forest Rights would exist so long as there are forests”. The film has been made by Ms Vaishali Borkar, Pune in 2011-12
2. We have provided theme and support for the film on ‘Nakshatra Van’ being made by Bahurang, Pune in 2012-13.
3. We organized a Nature Photography exhibition (Photographs by Ankita Jha) in the Asian Academy of Film and Television, NOIDA during their 6th Global Film Festival in Nov.2013
4. We have involved people to further the spirit of “SWACHCHH BHARAT ABHIYAAN” in NOIDA colonies in 2014-15.
5. We provided support to the poor orphan children from Gramin Sant Vidyalaya of Indirapuram, Gaziabad with the help of M/S Beneton Dickinson Pvt Ltd.in 2014.
6. Supported the process of ‘Ganga cleaning’ and pollution prevention by developing poster related to use of Durga Pooja flowers etc. for composting rather than throwing them in the Ganges in 2014.
7. Donated for the victims of J&K floods by involving School children through “One Child: One Potato” collection
programme. Potatos were exchanged for Biscuits and sent to J&K in 2014.
8. We have got planting of about 2,500 seedlings done in educational institutions and business establishments during 2014-15.
9. April-June 2015 : 1000 posters were put up in schools and Societies in NOIDA and PUNE to make people aware of the need to provide water to the Birds during summer months.
10. June 2015 : School Bags were distributed to the deserving children of APNA School, Sector 17, BHEL Colony by associating Vibha Consultants, NOIDA.
11. 5 June 2015 : Environment Day poster was released at the hands of Mr Vijaypal Baghel, Green Man.
12. 7,8,9 June 2015: Tree Planting camp for children organized in City Forest Garden, Ghaziabad.
13. September 2015: Farm Fresh Stores, Indirapuram motivated by GELSEF to use cloth bags instead of Plastic Bags.
14. January 2016: Workshop on Save Environment conducted in Sunderdeep World School.
15. Februray 2016 : Gaursons Builders were motivated to donate 5000 bricks to create cattle proof fencing around plants by engaging volunteers.
16. Indus Business Academy, Greater NOIDA; ITS, Mohan Nagar; Sahil Public School, Kondhli, Delhi; Somerville Vasundhara, New Delhi; and Crescent Society, Sector-50, NOIDA were associated in Tree Planting during 2015-16.
17. June 2017 : Lecture on Wildlife Trade to Game guards in SFTRI, Forest Department, Chhattisgad on 11th June.
18. 20 August 2017 : Jointly organized with Bahurang, Pune the 12th Tribal Film Festival at NFAI, Pune.
19. 25 Sept. 2017: Awareness training in WII, Dehradun on (Women’s Safety at Workplace) with Dr V B Mathur, Director, Wild Life Institute of India, Dehradun.
20. 19 Dec.2017: Lecture in Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune (BVIEER) on Environment and Governance.
21. 8 Mar 2018 : Lectures on women safety at workplace were given to the officers and staff of the office of the PCCF (HOFF), Government of Telangana and staff and students of Forest Academy, Dullapalli.
22. 8-9 March 2018: Organized compulsory Training of IFS officers in Telangana State Forest Academy, Dulapalli, Hyderabad on 8-9 March 2018 on Innovation in Forestry Sector.
23. Prepared script and did podcast on the subject of Pardhi Tribes of central India as impacted by the wildlife related Acts of the country..
24. (Year 2020-21): Supported Project on “Forest Rights Act research” by Adit Kulshreshtha of Coppel High School, 185 W Parkway Blvd, Coppell, TX 75019.
25. Supported in data collection and documentation of response (Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice: KAP) from 20 states regarding COVID through research carried out by Dr Satish Pandey of Ela Foundation, Pune; Savitri Bai Phule Vidyapeeth, Pune; and K.E.M Hospital, Pune (March-June 2020).
26. Provided inputs and did podcasting on Bhindwas Lake ecosystem (wildlife sanctuary) near Jhajhjhar, Haryana. (Feb. 2021)
27. Provided inputs and support for establishment of Vulture Conservation and Breeding Center at Pingori near Junner, Pune by Ela Foundation. (December21-January 22) with the support of Forest Department, Government of Maharashtra.
28. Provided inputs for establishment of Indian Veterinary and Medical Association. (June 22)